Homestead Road: Client Intake Specialist-Minneapolis, MN
Who you’ll be working for:
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 list, Homestead Road presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. As an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a values based, team oriented, customer focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience.
What is in it for you:
- You will work for one of the largest and fastest-growing multi-state real estate investors in the U.S.
- You will have opportunities to develop new skills and take on new responsibilities in the role that will grow as the company grows
- You will work in a fun, values-driven, performance-driven culture where we celebrate success as a team while and you will be appreciated for your individual contributions, unique skills and talents
What we need from you:
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, strong ability to collaborate, strong communication skills, flexibility
- A commitment to excellence in service, doing the right thing and being mission driven
- A constant, never ending commitment to improvement, being resourceful, being a champion to getting feedback and creating a positive mental attitude
- Willingness to take 100% responsibility and tell the truth faster along with celebrating wins with us
- Coachability and the willingness to learn and evolve
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities include:
You will be the first point of contact for potential clients contacting the company. You will need to gather information, help them understand our unique ‘Feel the Joy’ process, and genuinely give everyone an outstanding client experience. Client Intake Specialists are responsible for creating customers files in our software and communicating all this information to the outside sales team. You will also manage long term nurture leads to look for opportunities to reengage.
Education, Qualifications and Experience desired:
● Strong customer service experience preferably in phone sales
● Solid ability to learn new technologies and possess the technical aptitude required to understand flow of data through systems as well as system interaction
● Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Key Skills and Competencies desired:
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Excellent customer service and telephone service skills
● Willingness to adapt and finding opportunities to drive change
● Work in a strong team environment to create a superior customer experience for every potential client
● Communication, writing and presentation skills
This position offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K, and paid time off. Must be flexible with availability to maintain proper coverage.
More about Homestead Road:
Experiencing exponential growth having recently opened offices in Milwaukee and Tampa, since 2007 Homestead Road has helped well over 1,000 customers move forward, faster by selling their homes “as is”, avoiding all the hassles and stress normally associated with selling a home using a traditional real estate agent. With a mission focused on providing every customer a “Feel the Joy” experience, the company has built a strong reputation for customer service that is reflected in near 5-star reviews on Google and BBB.org. The company is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ Business and was named as a 2018 finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.