Homestead Road: Director of Construction – Residential Real Estate Investment Company
Homestead Road is a privately held real estate investment firm with 40+ employees. We purchase & renovate $50M of real estate annually in MN, WI and FL. Homestead road recognized for consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies. Homestead Road presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. Also recognized as an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a values based, team oriented, customer focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 9 Project Managers across 3 markets MN, FL, WI
- Oversee the company’s production schedule.
- Help Acquisition Department in forecasting project financial status and maintain accurate financial reports.
- Oversee the financial success of the projects (500-600 a year) that gross $10-15 million yearly.
- Develop and maintain efficiencies, systems, and processes for the department.
- Oversee departmental training and lead weekly production department meetings
- Direct, measure, and report progress towards project and organizational goals
- Provide leadership, knowledge, and mentorship to all Project Managers of the Company, teams at the office and field job sites). Participate in promotion and award decision making.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Extensive experience in residential construction, estimating, budgeting and oversight
- Managerial background
- Must have a college degree or trade school training and be detail oriented and well organized
- Professionalism and good communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology (Builder Trend, Yardi, Office 365, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus performance bonus
- 401K match
- Health, dental & vision insurance
More about Homestead Road:
Experiencing exponential growth having recently opened offices in Milwaukee and Tampa, since 2007 Homestead Road has helped well over 1,000 customers move forward, faster by selling their homes “as is”, avoiding all the hassles and stress normally associated with selling a home using a traditional real estate agent.
With a mission focused on providing every customer a “Feel the Joy” experience, the company has built a strong reputation for customer service that is reflected in near 5-star reviews on Google and BBB.org. The company is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ Business and was named as a 2018 finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.