Homestead Road: Acquisition Manager-Milwaukee, WI
High Powered Sales Professional / Acquisition Manager – Position Reports to VP of Sales (Milwaukee, WI)
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 list, Homestead Road presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. As an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a values based, team oriented, customer-focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never-ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience.
What’s in it for you:
- You will work for one of the largest and fastest-growing multi-state real estate investors in the U.S.
- You will have opportunities to develop new skills and take on new responsibilities in the role that will grow as the company grows
- You will work in a fun atmosphere that is led by its values and enjoy a performance-driven culture where we celebrate success as a team; meanwhile you will be appreciated for your individual contributions, unique skills and talents
- Warm Leads that will be provided through our marketing channels that include radio, TV, PPC (internet), direct mail, and billboards (no cold calling or prospecting required)
- Base salary plus an aggressive commission package
- Health benefits and 401k w/ match
What we do:
Homestead Road is an award-winning company that is innovating and leading the residential homebuying industry by helping customers “Feel the Joy” of selling their home “as-is”.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Acquisition Manager will use well-honed client relationship sales expertise to win and close business. You will be provided leads of clients interested in selling their home. You’ll communicate our differentiated value proposition, present offers and close deals.
- Responsible to build relationship and qualify each lead efficiently and convert them to clients by first meeting in the home and gathering detailed information about the home.
- You will be provided highly motivated leads via marketing efforts including internet, tv, radio, billboards.
- Inform and share detailed home information with the internal team to obtain offer price for clients.
- Negotiate offer with the client and complete all necessary documentation.
- Manage key relationships with internal staff and management, clients, competitors, industry associations, and other sources regarding potential growth opportunities for the business.
- Organize clients contacts, appointments, and follow ups using CRM software.
- Close deals through proper negotiations, follow ups, and follow through to meet KPIs.
- Convey the brand promise “Feel the Joy” experience each step of the way to ensure a simple, stress free, trustworthy, straightforward, caring and personalized service.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and/or experience owning a business is a plus
- 6-8 years’ sales experience, knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop positive and collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated drive, initiative, adaptability, creativity and ability to think & act strategically.
- Proven track record for customer responsiveness and speed of execution with accuracy to close business