Realtor / Acquisition Manager (Milwaukee, WI)
Homestead Road, One of the fastest growing real estate investment companies is looking for successful real estate experts in Milwaukee who are seeking a breakthrough in income stability and earning potential.
Who fits this role:
- Positive, problem solving individuals.
- Strong communicator
- Someone who sees people for their goals and motivations.
- Proactive, honest, and intelligent
- 3+ years in real estate sales or investments
- Experience in construction and/or renovating homes.
- High functioning individual who is self-motivated and works well on a team.
- Someone who can provide a high degree of customer service.
- Real Estate license required.
What’s in it for you:
- Provide quantifiable impact on a small, high performance team
- Have a company that invests in you
- Regular hours with very limited night or weekend appointments needed
- Work life balance
- Outstanding and curated company culture
- Warm Leads that will be provided through our marketing channels that include radio, TV, PPC, (internet), direct mail, and billboards (no cold calling or prospecting required)
- Base salary plus an aggressive commission package
- Health benefits and 401k w/ match
What we do:
- Homestead Road is an award-winning company that is innovating and leading the residential
- homebuying home buying industry by helping customers “Feel the Joy” of selling their home “as-is”.
What is the job:
Our acquisition managers are responsible for buying residential homes direct from the homeowners who are looking for a stress free, easy, transparent way to sell their home without the uncertainty, costs, and complexity of the traditional selling experience. You will take leads provided through our marketing channels, schedule home visits, present homeowners with the Homestead Road “Feel the Joy Process”, evaluate the home to find an appropriate number, and make the offer. Generally, you will go on 5-7 appointments throughout the week and that usually will lead to 1 purchase agreement signed.
The project is then turned over to our construction department for renovation. You will then be responsible for listing the property, negotiating the sale, and getting the bringing the deal to close.
To be considered for this position submit your information online please send your resume